With Adobe Acrobat, it’s super simple to organize your PDF file into a professional-looking document. Rearrange PDF pages and organize those pages just the way you like it, all in a matter of seconds.
Drag and drop page thumbnails to order them just the way you want them. You can even rearrange pages after combining multiple PDFs.
Delete, reorder, and organize pages of any PDF document, any file size, from anywhere, on any browser or using the Acrobat Reader mobile app.
Drag and drop another file into your original document to merge PDF. Just drop the new file into the thumbnails view, then reorder single pages or a range of pages to create the perfect new PDF file for your needs.
How to rearrange pages in a PDF:
- Open the “Organize Pages” tool from the top menu or the right pane (Tools > Organize Pages)
- Select one or more page thumbnails (page numbers are underneath). Use Shift to select a page range.
- Do one of the following:
- Drag and drop pages to reorder PDF pages how you want.
- Copy a page by clicking a thumbnail and using Ctrl+drag to drop it to a second location.
- Save your file. Select a folder or click “Choose a Different Folder” and navigate to the folder you want. Name your document and click “Save.”