Six reasons to convert documents to PDFs.
Discover six big benefits of converting your documents into PDF files.
With digital transformation in all aspects of our lives, digital documents are becoming more and more common. But some file formats introduce issues that paper never has to deal with. Fortunately, there’s an easy solution — converting documents into PDFs. Read on to learn six reasons why to convert to PDF.
Learn the benefits of PDFs.
- Retain formatting: You’ve surely opened a Word document on another computer only to find that the formatting has gotten messed up. PDFs maintain all of the document information from the source file, including text formatting, images, hyperlinks, and even comments.
- Work across devices: PDFs work across all devices, from desktop computers to mobile devices. You can open them at any time, anywhere without having to worry about compatibility conflicts when you want to switch to another device or need to share files.
- Save space: Large image files take a lot of hard drive space. You can compress PDF files — without seeing a significant change in image quality — in order to save space on your device and effortlessly share smaller-sized documents.
- Save money and time: Printer paper and ink are expensive, and mail services can be slow. When you convert your files to PDFs, you can share them immediately (while also saving trees and other natural resources).
- Protect your files: PDF documents make it easy to protect your sensitive information. You can lock viewing or editing of PDFs behind a password, or use a secure encryption certificate.
- Standardize your documents: PDF is the most popular business file format. Practically all institutions use them, from doctor’s offices and small businesses to schools and large corporations. By converting your files to PDFs, you can ensure everyone you deal or work with can view them.
Start converting your documents.
It’s fast and easy to convert files to PDFs with an online document converter, like Adobe Acrobat online services. You can convert anything, from Word files to spreadsheets and images. You can also sign PDF forms, add passwords, compress files, and much more.
Discover everything you can do with Acrobat online services today.