How to create a PDF template for bake sale flyers.
Don’t waste time on advertising — instead, focus on baking. Learn how to make a quick PDF flyer template for your bake sale.
Nothing beats freshly baked pastries or bread. A bake sale is a great way to share the joys of oven-fresh baked goods and raise money for a good cause at the same time. But how do you let people know your sale is taking place?
The answer is simple — make a PDF flyer that you can print out or share digitally. Here’s how to create a PDF template for bake sale flyers with Adobe Acrobat DC.
Create a quick bake sale flyer template.
- Launch Acrobat. In the Tools view, select Prepare Form.
- To create a flyer from scratch, select Create New. If you already have a digital or paper flyer, you can use it as a base by selecting Single File (for the digital template) or Scanner (for the paper version).
- Select Start to create your base document.
- Add permanent text to the flyer with the Add Text tool.
- Use the Add Text Field and Add Date Field tools to create locations for information you’ll fill in later, like dates and featured items.
- Use the Add Image Field tool to create locations where you can add images later on.
- Once you’re happy with the template, select File > Save As to save it as an editable PDF.
Fill your flyer and get to baking.
Now that you have your bake sale template, it’s easy to add in the relevant information and save it as a separate PDF for sharing and printing. You can also use the template to create new flyers every time you organize a new bake sale. Now all you have to do is bake something tasty to sell.
Discover what more you can do with Acrobat DC to convert, share, and send PDFs.