How to make a bake sale flyer template in PDF.
Don’t waste time on advertising — instead, focus on baking. Learn how to make a quick PDF flyer template for your bake sale.
Nothing beats freshly baked pastries or bread. A bake sale is a great way to share the joys of oven-fresh baked goods and raise money for a good cause at the same time. But how do you let people know your sale is taking place?
The answer is simple — make a PDF flyer that you can print out or share digitally. Here’s how to create a PDF template for bake sale flyers with Adobe Acrobat.
Bake sale flyer ideas for your template.
You can attract potential customers for your bake sale by making your bake sale flyer attention-grabbing, fun, and easy to read. Although there are many ways to achieve this, here are a few tips to put on the creative hat and make the most of your bake sale:
- Use the shape of a cupcake, cookie, or cake for your bake sale sign. Add as much color as you wish, but remember to prioritize making your text information stand out.
- Leave some room in your bake sale sign to add the most important information about your sale, such as the address, the date and time, and the products you will be selling, as well as their price. The words “Bake Sale” should be large enough to read from afar, while passing by, or while driving.
- Even if the sign is colorful, you should still write your text in bold. The lettering should be dark enough to read.
Have fun creating your bake sale sign and putting your bake sale together. Use Pinterest or create your own mood board to collect ideas.
Create a quick bake sale flyer template.
- Launch Acrobat. In the Tools view, select Prepare Form.
- To create a flyer from scratch, select Create New. If you already have a digital or paper flyer, you can use it as a base by selecting Single File (for the digital template) or Scanner (for the paper version).
- Select Start to create your base document.
- Add permanent text to the flyer with the Add Text tool.
- Use the Add Text Field and Add Date Field tools to create placeholders for the information you’ll fill in later, like dates and featured items.
- Use the Add Image Field tool to create locations where you can add images later on.
- Once you’re happy with the template, select File > Save As to save it as an editable PDF.
Fill your bake sale flyer template and get to baking.
Now that you have your bake sale template, it’s easy to add the relevant information and save it as a separate PDF for sharing and printing. You can also use the template to create new flyers every time you organize a new bake sale. Now, all you have to do is bake something tasty to sell.
Adobe makes it easy to achieve work, academic, and personal goals with the tools available in Acrobat and Acrobat online services, which don’t require you to download any additional software. Discover what more you can do with Acrobat to compress, merge, edit, convert PDFs to PPTs (and other file types), and send PDFs for signature.