Since Adobe invented the PDF more than 25 years ago, the file format has set the standard for secure, smooth document creation and management. But there’s more to this familiar format than many teams are fully utilizing, including dynamic features that optimize and simplify workflows for today’s hybrid world.
Watch the recording as our expert panelist share insights on the evolution of the PDF and provide fresh demos on PDF collaboration, editing, and integrations with Microsoft apps. You’ll learn how today’s Adobe Acrobat enables you to:
- Create, share, and sign PDFs across devices
- Enrich collaboration and sharing capabilities across integrated platforms
- Standardize PDF creation so that every document is secure
- Ensure document compliance with redaction and accessibility tools
This webinar also features recent findings from global firm IDC on how business leaders are solving document workflow pain points to drive better business outcomes.
Join us to learn how Acrobat can help you unlock the power of PDFs to succeed in this new environment.
- Timothy Plumer - Senior Manager, DME Strategy, Adobe
- Holly Muscolino - Group Vice President, Content Strategies and the Future of Work, IDC