Split your PDF files, lickety-split.
More PDF than you need? Easily split a large PDF into separate files — chapters, attachments, or individual pages — with a powerful PDF editor.
If you only need part of that long PDF, you can easily split it into individual chapters, separate pages, or remove them. That way, you're free to mark up, save, or send only what you need.
You can extract PDF pages. Or you can reorder, replace, or delete them until your specific pages are organized exactly how you want them.
Split PDFs into multiple files.
Use the PDF splitter to separate one or more PDFs into multiple documents by simply specifying the number of pages, file size, or top-level bookmarks.
Customize your file.
Mix and match, reuse pages from multiple PDF documents, or separate PDF pages to customize your file with all the form fields, comments, and links included. Leave unwanted content in your original file or just delete it.
How to split a PDF file:
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Choose “Organize Pages” > “Split.”
- Choose how you want to split a single file or multiple files.
- Name and save: Click “Output Options” to decide where to save, what to name, and how to split your file.
- Split your PDF: Click “OK” and then “Split” to finish. You can use additional PDF tools to extract pages or delete pages.
- Save as new file: Name your new PDF file and click the “Save” button. That’s it.