Identity verification with remote convenience.
With Acrobat Sign, it’s easy to prove signer’s identities and authenticate your customers by choosing the best option for your needs. Standard e-signature requests are emailed to a person’s address and contain a unique link to the document. The process is tracked securely and recorded in an audit trail.
Enhanced e-signatures prompt the signer to verify their identity before a document can be opened, using a password, social ID, phone PIN or other method of authentication. Digital signatures use a certificate based digital ID and PIN for signing. Plus, signers can verify their identity using standard government IDs like a driver’s license or passport — all in a seamless digital experience that accelerates processing even more.
Work from the systems you’re already using.
- Use pre-built integrations for Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Salesforce and more to connect your enrollment processes to your systems of record.
- Integrate with proprietary business systems and company websites using robust REST APIs.
- Utilize a centralized template library for applications and forms to ensure standardization.
Secure, legally binding, and compliant enrollment experiences.
- Be assured electronic signatures are secure, legally valid and enforceable.
- Meet the most demanding requirements and comply with e-signature laws around the world.
- Offer easy-to-use, high-assurance digital IDs that are internationally compliant.
- Automatically store a complete audit trail of every transaction in a secure online repository.