How to rotate a PDF on an Android device.
Stop fighting your screen’s Auto Rotate feature and learn how to properly rotate PDFs on Android devices to the correct orientation.
Download a PDF reader app.
If you work with PDFs on your Android device often and need the full range of editing capabilities, upgrading to a dedicated PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Pro will give you those options. It will let you rotate PDFs on your Android; plus give you access to every PDF editing feature right on your mobile device.
To rotate a PDF on Android from a mobile app, follow these simple steps:
- Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader app.
- Press the Organize Pages tool on the left toolbar.
- Tap and hold on the pages you want to rotate.
- Choose either clockwise or counterclockwise at the bottom of the toolbar.
The PDF will rotate 90 degrees each time you with each rotation. If you want to flip the PDF a full 180 degrees, simply rotate it twice.
Rotate PDFs online.
If you don’t want to download yet another app to your Android device, you can also rotate PDFs using a convenient web app like Adobe Acrobat online services.
It’s easy — from any browser, go to the Acrobat online website and follow the directions below:
- Upload the PDF.
- Select the pages you want to rotate.
- Choose your rotation direction.
- Save and rename the rotated PDF file.
- Download the new file to your Android device, or get a sharable link.
The entire process is done online, you don’t have to worry about downloading another app and taking up space on your tablet or phone.