Q. Is there any limit to the number of applications that can come from a single university or department?
Q. How will the references be collected?
A. You should make sure that your professors send their recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name by 30 September 2016.
Q. When is the deadline for letters of recommendation?
A. All letters must be received via email by 30 September 2016. It is your responsibility to confirm with your references that they have submitted them on time.
Q. Will I be able to update my scholarship application once I submit?
A. Unfortunately, you will not be able to update submitted applications.
Q. Do transcripts need to be official transcripts signed by the registrar?
A. No, they do not need to be signed by the registrar. Send us what you have.
Q. What instructions will my references need to know?
A. Please inform your references that their recommendation letter will need to address the following questions:
- How long have you known the applicant and how did you meet?
- Does the applicant belong to the top 5, 10, or 20 percent of the students you have taught?
- Please assess the applicant's:
- intellectual and analytic strengths
- technical skills - ability to think creatively
- ambition and initiative
- and ability to work on a team
Q. Can Master's students apply?