Best practices for hiring the best people.
Diverse employees drive our success. We cast a wide net to help increase the number of qualified women and underrepresented minorities we hire, and we also look for promising candidates beyond the tech industry.
How we work to attract diverse candidates:
We strive for inclusive recruiting practices.
- To generate interest from diverse pools of candidates and create an inclusive and welcoming interview experience, we make sure our interviewers come from diverse backgrounds.
- Our Selecting Talent and Breaking Bias training programs help our hiring managers and interview panels mitigate potential bias and make sound hiring decisions.
We source candidates in a variety of ways.
- We sponsor and recruit at several conferences, including Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, Lesbians Who Tech Summit, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, National Society of Black Engineers, and Tapia Diversity in Computing Conference.
- We also partner with Management Leadership for Tomorrow, UNCF, Jopwell, Girls Who Code, Code 2040, and GEM to source great talent.
We recruit at a broad range of colleges and universities.
- Colleges are among our greatest sources of diverse talent and fresh perspectives. We engage with historically black colleges such as Clark Atlanta University, Howard University, Morehouse College, North Carolina A&T State University, and Spelman College in addition to Hispanic-serving institutions like California State University – East Bay, Florida International University, San Jose State University, and University of California Santa Cruz.
- We also reach out to campus student clubs like the Black Business Student Association, Society of Latino Engineers and Scientists, and Women in Computer Science.