Morph images to perfection with neural filters.
New photo editing capabilities mean you’re no longer stuck with the wrong facial expression or other imperfection — take control of your shots.
Neural filters now enable you to enhance and change images. These filters utilize AI technology to create new contextual pixels to completely transform images — you literally have the ability to transform frowns into smiles.
What makes neural filters so different?
Neural filters enable you to add in realistic elements that didn’t exist in the original image. The library of filters is capable of a variety of complex photo editing tasks with just a few clicks:
- Completely change the facial expression of your subject to perfectly match the mood of the photo.
- Add realistic color to a black-and-white image.
- Smooth skin or add makeup from another portrait.
- Age a subject or change their hair thickness or head position.
- Create lighting effects like haze and background temperature change.
How to morph images with neural filters.
Start transforming your photos in moments using neural filters. To access them in Adobe Photoshop, download neural filters from the Filters workspace. Here you’ll find highly tested and verified featured filters, along with beta filters for testing. You can apply them with a smart filter feature to non-destructively edit your image. Alternatively, you can apply them directly using current or new layers. Here are some additional actions you can take:
- Preview changes: Switch between your original photo and the edited version using preview mode.
- Apply filters: Easily see the filters you’re using on your image with the blue dot icon.
- Reset: Quickly reset any effect to your original values before you applied the filter.