Learn how to share photo on your iPhone.
You can share beautifully edited photos in a variety of ways with your iPhone, making the process easy and efficient.
Your iPhone can share your photo creations with ease. But what’s the best way to share photos? A variety of apps can streamline the way you snap, edit, and share your photos.
How to share photos on your iPhone.
Once you’ve edited your photo and are ready to share it, open your image and tap the Share icon. From here you have a number of ways to share:
- Share pictures over text, email, or social media.
- Share a group of photos. Just tap or swipe over the images in your Adobe Lightroom gallery to share them, just like you would share an individual photo.
- Share an album. You can either select all album photos or individual images.
- Share your photos on your iPhone. Easily export to your phone’s photo folder by choosing Save To Camera Roll.
- Have fun family sharing photos using other apps on your iPhone. Use the Open In and Edit In functions to use your image in other apps.
Utilize Lightroom to add more photo sharing options on your iPhone.
Use the mobile version of Lightroom to add additional options to your photo sharing capabilities on your iPhone:
- Choose your preferred file type before exporting. Export as a JPEG, TIF, or original.
- Add a text or graphic watermark to your image before sharing.
- Export photos taken in Lightroom to your iPhone. Your Lightroom camera gives you added photography functions, including shooting in HDR.