Hear how a multinational team successfully designed, and continues to manage, a global website using Adobe XD, all while overcoming the differences of location, time, language, and ideas.
This session will cover:
- How the team arrived at the decision to use Adobe XD as the design tool
- Driving a project to get various local websites integrated into one global site
- An assessment of the design flow of the project
- How the use of a style guide and engineer-driven implementation minimized designer resources
- How the team made color variations on the site in short time using the Assets feature in XD
- Collaboration with the marketing team through XD