One consistent message from the most talented designers in our industry is to “never underestimate the value of exploration and play.” But we often forget to play in our most used tools, the software. Mark Heaps, designer and MAX Master, will show you how to begin work playing in Illustrator and then switch gears into design production. When you find something you like, learn how to make it useful, make it replicable, and make it easy.
Join Mark and discover how to:
- Generate ideas through more playful approaches to design production
- Explore tools and features for replicable design solutions
- Integrate Libraries and more into your creative research
- Use brushes, textures, styles, and gradients
- Use artboards for exploration and design production