Explainer videos using animation and cartoons are a strong medium to get attention and tell a story. And creating an animated explainer video has never been easier. Join motion graphic artist and instructor David Dodds as he walks you through the process of creating an animated cartoon explainer video with Character Animator.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Use explainer videos to convey information
- Start with characters created in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Build animations in Character Animator
- Edit details like lip sync, hand positions, and backgrounds or props
- Practice, perform, and record your character
- Export your final video for sharing on a variety of platforms and sites