Social Media in 2022: How Creators Can Thrive - S509
Closed captions in English, French, German, and Japanese can be accessed in the video player.
No materials available for this session
ABOUT THE SESSION
What’s the next big thing on social media? Learn how to harness your unique creative edge so that you’re not just posting about what everyone else is doing, but instead making waves by sharing stories others want told. Join Nicte Cuevas, brand strategist and graphic designer, to explore how creators can thrive by building meaningful connections that amplify their brands and drive conversions.
Specifically, this session will cover:
- A brief look at 2021 and the year ahead
- How the growth of platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Clubhouse, and LinkedIn is changing the social landscape
- Understanding analytics beyond vanity metrics
- Implementing an empathy-driven content approach
- How to save time by leveraging Adobe Spark and Premiere Rush
Technical Level: General Audience
Session Type: Session
Category: Industry Best Practices
Track: Social Media
Audience: Social Media Content Creator
This content is copyrighted by Adobe Inc. Any recording and posting of this content is strictly prohibited.
More sessions you may like
Create with free Adobe Stock
Explore the curated collection of Adobe Stock photos, videos, and templates for Adobe MAX attendees.