See how creating custom flyers from your brand’s creative assets can drive business.
Reach potential customers with digital and print flyers.
Flyers are a versatile and effective promotional tool when done well — either printed or shared digitally. There is power in good, old-fashioned print media handouts for getting the word out about everything from events to new products. “Print is already a target-specific medium and will become more so,” marketing consultant Dave Matli said in his Forbes article. “It makes sense where you come in physical contact with your customers, like a retail store or event.” Additionally, creating your designs in-house in custom sizes means you can produce digital versions of your print flyers using the same cost-effective tools and design templates.
Making an effective marketing flyer.
With both digital and print flyers, the goal is to communicate with your audience quickly. Keep your flyers simple and highlight only key details. Ask yourself these questions when adding content:
- What is the action you want the reader to take?
- Will they understand it at just a glance?
After you establish the purpose and message of your flyer, make sure your audience knows who the information is coming from. Your flyer should adhere to your company’s visual style guide and brand guidelines to make sure your brand identity is clear.
If you plan to create a large quantity of flyers, organizing your creative assets will help your team easily access the correct logos, colors, and fonts. Creative Cloud Libraries is a great option for keeping tabs on branded assets your team will use across different marketing materials.
Design a flyer in Adobe InDesign.
InDesign’s comprehensive layout features give your team everything they need in a powerful design tool to build a full-color flyer:
- Search through thousands of striking images from Adobe Stock within InDesign’s Creative Cloud Libraries panel. Use a preview image to see how your design looks before you license it.
- Add an eye-catching headline and apply colors from your image or pull colors from your creative team’s shared asset library.
- Import text from outside files, then create and save paragraph and character styles so your team can easily format all the text in your designs to match.
- Add assets like your company’s logo and your brand’s color themes from a Creative Cloud Library, so common graphic elements are at your fingertips.
- Get your file ready to export for printing or other uses. Add a hyperlink to any relevant areas for digital viewing (like a link to your site on your logo), and save your flyer as a PDF.
- Publish a digital version of your flyer. Easily share the URL on social or email or embed it on your blog or website.
Print your flyer.
Save and export your flyer in multiple formats. Play with various paper types or card stocks and review coating options like glossy or matte finishes to achieve the best look for your message.
Design a digital flyer fast with Adobe Express.
With Adobe Express, anyone on your team — no matter their level of design skills — can create a beautiful graphic flyer or poster on the go. With customizable business flyer templates, creating compelling content has never been easier. Adobe Express’s flyer generator has you covered with countless inspiring designs that translate beautifully to print or social media.
Start by exploring dozens of sample posters and leaflets for any theme or occasion. Pick one and make it your own with a range of customizable fields. Scroll through design variations and try out different colors, themes, graphics, and typefaces.
Share your Adobe Express flyer on social or the web.
Adobe Express has templates designed specifically for different social media platforms, like Instagram and Facebook. Once you’ve customized your template and you’re happy with your design, Adobe Express lets you size your file to fit any channel. Or save to print as a JPEG or PDF.
With Creative Cloud for teams, your business has access to Adobe Express, InDesign, and more world-class applications to create sharp flyers and other marketing materials. Plus, shared asset libraries keep every logo, color palette, and text style on-brand and within reach, building efficiencies into your team’s workflows that save time and money.
More topics you might be interested in…
Find creative ways to grow your business.
See how Adobe customers are building great experiences with Creative Cloud for teams.
Choose your Creative Cloud for teams plan.
All plans include the Admin Console for easy license management, 24/7 tech support, unlimited job postings on Adobe Talent, and 1TB of storage.
CAD $46.99/mo per license
Your choice of one Adobe creative app such as Photoshop, Illustrator, lnDesign, or Acrobat Pro.*
Call 800-915-9428 or request a consultation
Questions? Let’s chat.
Buying for a large organization? Learn about Creative Cloud for enterprise
* Acrobat Pro, Lightroom, and InCopy single apps come with 100GB storage.