The last few years have changed how businesses operate. IT leaders rapidly transformed and digitised their organisation’s processes and workflows to accommodate at-home and now hybrid workforces.
While the initial transformation was born out of necessity, moving to all-digital processes has also brought new opportunities to drive greater business value.
In our webinar Adobe x Microsoft: Document workflows to grow and energise your business, Forbes will share recent data on these opportunities and where organisations are on their digital journey. Experts from Adobe will then present demos to help teams like yours take these digital journey steps. You’ll learn about:
- Collaborating with remote and in-person employees, both synchronously and asynchronously, with Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Sign within the flow of work with Microsoft Teams
- Keeping PDFs secure and reducing risk with Microsoft Purview Information Protection (MPIP)
- Automating tedious and repetitive tasks to keep teams focused on high-value work with Acrobat Sign and Microsoft Power Automate
Watch today to see how Adobe and Microsoft are reinventing the future of work — and how it can benefit you and your team.
- Ian Peacock - Product Marketing Lead, Adobe Document Cloud
- Janett Haas - SVP, Head of Forbes Insights
- Jatin Sethi - Product Manager, Adobe Document Cloud
- Tim Plumer - Senior Manager, DME Strategy, Adobe
- Hina Naqvi - Group Product Manager, Adobe Document Cloud