Technical Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Whether it’s a new animation technique or a timesaving trick, there’s always something new to learn in After Effects. With a combined 42 years of After Effects experience, directors, designers, and educators Nol Honig and Kyle Hamrick will compete to wow you as they trade jaw-dropping pro tips you’ll wish you’d known years ago. Get ready to learn (and laugh) in this fun and information-packed session.
Among the many things being covered are:
- Timesaving workflow tips to streamline common After Effects tasks
- Powerful shortcuts to save you clicks
- Explanations of denser features like Shape Layer, Track Mattes, and even expressions
- Demonstrations of dazzling effects combinations
- Also likely: a slew of groan-worthy After Effects puns