Shape the future of UX tool design.
Be part of our new Plugin Accelerator.
Adobe XD has changed the way user experiences are designed and prototyped. And now, we want to take XD even further. Introducing the Adobe Fund for Design Plugin Accelerator, a 90-day intensive program for designers and developers. If you’re passionate about plugins and want to join a creative community shaping what’s next in UX, we invite you to apply.
+ What’s an Adobe XD plugin?
- What’s an Adobe XD plugin?
+ Why is Adobe hosting?
- Why is Adobe hosting?
+ Is the program different from the Adobe Fund for Design?
- Is the program different from the Adobe Fund for Design?
+ Who’s eligible?
- Identify a problem through user and market research that your plugin can address
- Design the plugin experience within XD (UI elements, interactions, and content)
- Develop the plugin using XD Platform APIs (architecting, coding, and testing)
- Perform user testing and debugging
- Must be available to work full time from Adobe’s San Francisco office from June 17 to September 13, 2019
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Who’s eligible?
+ Is this for teams or individual designers and developers?
- Is this for teams or individual designers and developers?
+ What kind of plugin will teams build?
Designing with data: Create data-informed and data-driven design workflows (for example, surface analytics that can help inform design decisions; connect to AI and machine learning platforms; dynamically set object properties using external data).
Personalized experiences: Tailor experiences for audiences, environments, and situations (for example, preview the experience for each audience segment; incorporate user-specific content into prototypes; trigger experiences based on location or demographics).
Design systems: Leverage efficiency and cohesiveness of design systems (for example, manage design libraries and distribute them to the team; use find and replace for updating UI components; create design system based on existing design).