At Adobe good business begins with a commitment to the highest ethical standards and adherence to the following guiding principles:
· Integrity by conducting business according to high ethical standards;
· Respect for our employees, customers, vendors, partners, stockholders, and the communities in which we work and live;
· Honesty in our internal and external communications and all business transactions;
· Quality in our products and services, striving to deliver the highest value to our customers and partners;
· Responsibility for our words and actions, confirming our commitment to do what we say; and
· Fairness to our fellow employees, customers, vendors, partners, and stockholders through adherence to applicable laws, regulations, policies, and a high standard of behavior.
Adobe has been recognized by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. The WME designation honors companies that have leading ethics and compliance programs, and that invest in innovation, quality, and sustainable business practices.