What is Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13?
Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13 lets you make quick edits, add artistic touches and cool effects like a pro, or transform your photos and videos to show your vision. Express your creativity in beautiful photo books and cards. Share your photos and movies on virtually any screen. And always find any photo or video, fast.*
Who should use Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13?
- Want to bring out the best in their photos and quickly create interesting movies that show their style.
- Enjoy taking photos and videos of family, friends, and activities in their lives.
- Need an easy way to organize and quickly find their photos and videos.
- Like to do things to their photos such as remove people or objects, move objects around, and just make them look better.
- Want to turn their video clips into movies they’ll be proud to share.
- Like to express themselves creatively through their photos and videos.
- Want to create personal photo keepsakes.
- Want an easy way to share their photos, video clips, and movies with others.
How does Photoshop Elements differ from Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom software?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for everyday consumers who are just getting started with photo editing and want an easy way to organize, transform, create, and share their photos on their computers.*
- Photoshop is the professional standard for creating compelling images, designs, 3D artwork, and videos.
- Photoshop Lightroom addresses the workflow needs of professional and advanced amateur photographers, enabling them to import, process, organize, and showcase large volumes of digital photographs.
What’s the difference between Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro?
Premiere Elements offers options for every level of user, so it’s easy for video enthusiasts to get started making great-looking movies. Premiere Pro provides the ultimate toolset for professional video production.
What’s the difference between Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13 and the bundled product that’s sold in the Mac App Store?
The Mac App Store version of the Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements bundle contains all the same great organization, editing, creation and sharing functionality with the exception of the following: webcam capture, slideshow creation, and Blu-ray and AVCHD disc burning. The Mac App Store version is available in English, French, German, and Japanese.
What are the top new benefits of Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13?
- Photo remixes and mashups are easy — just pull something out of one photo, pop it into another, and the color and lighting blend for a realistic-looking scene.
- You get two easy moviemaking options:
- Video Story—Just pick a Story Theme, grab some clips for each Chapter, and get a full-on production.
- Favorite Moments—Choose favorite moments from a clip and get a quick movie in return.
- Get great photo crops for great compositions. Elements suggests four different options—you just pick your favorite.
- New Guided Edits make it easy to add motion inside your movie titles and add effects that draw eyes to one part of your scene.
- Put a cool twist on your Facebook page by blending your profile and cover photos.*
- Re-imagine black-and-white photos with new Guided Edits. Make a single color pop against a B&W background, create hybrids of color and B&W, and more.
- An enhanced Shake Stabilizer makes action cam footage less shaky, more awesome.
- And so much more.
I use free photo and/or editing software. Why should I consider Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13?
Most free photo and videos editors offer a very limited set of editing tools. Photoshop Elements 13 & PremiereElemenst 13 provides powerful and fun editing options for every level of user. Use Quick editing mode to make one-click photo fixes and create quick movies your way, Guided Edits for step-by-step guidance on more advanced techniques, and Expert mode for complete photo and video transformations. Show your moviemaking style with cool, easy-to-apply effects and transitions. Combine photos into multilayered compositions, and create layouts for photo keepsakes like photo books, scrapbook pages, andmore. And share your photos and movies virtually anywhere, including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and more.*
I own an older version of Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements. Can I get upgrade pricing?
Yes, we offer upgrade pricing for existing customers.
Where can I find out about volume licensing for Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13?
For licensing questions, visit the Adobe Buying Program page or contact your local Adobe sales representative.
What features from previous versions are not available in Photoshop Elements 13?
A handful of features from previous versions are not available in Photoshop Elements 13 due to new product support for 64-bit systems. They include:
- Photo Mail
- Photomerge Style Match
- Magic Extractor tool
- Texture Fill
- Frame from video
- Interactive layout mode in Photomerge Panorama
- Photoshop Showcase
Does Adobe have trial versions of Photoshop Elements 13 and Adobe Premiere Elements 13?
Yes. To help you evaluate Adobe’s consumer photo and video editing software for upgrade or purchase, we offer “try and buy” versions of Photoshop Elements 13 and Adobe Premiere Elements 13 in many of the languages in which we ship.
These trial versions are fully functional, so every feature and aspect of the product is available for you to test-drive. Product trials can easily be converted for unrestricted use without the necessity to reinstall the software in most cases.
The trial period begins on the first day that you launch the software and continues for 30 days (a counter appears each time you launch to help you keep track of the elapsed time). When the trial expires, you must purchase the software to continue using it.
Which products are available as a trial and in which languages?
Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13. Both are available in Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Can I extend the trial period longer than 30 days?
No, you cannot extend a trial version once it expires at the end of 30 days, nor can you install another copy of the same trial version onto the same computer to try again.
Can I convert my trial to a paid, unrestricted version?
How do I convert to a paid, unrestricted version of the product?
If you already have a trial version of Photoshop Elements 13 or Adobe Premiere Elements 13 installed on your computer, you can continue using the software without interruption by purchasing the product for unrestricted use.
- Simply select Download from the Delivery Method pull-down menu on the Adobe Store page.
- When your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a product serial number via email that allows you to easily convert your trial version without reinstalling the software.
- Enter the serial number in the Software Setup screen within your trial product and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Are resources available to help me evaluate the trial software?
Yes. If you have opted to receive email communications from Adobe, for some product trials you may receive a series of communications with helpful resources and tips to get the most from your trial. Additional free resources are also available to you:
Check out Adobe TV, your online source for expert insight and inspiration. Feed your passion for Adobe products with easy-to-follow tutorials and innovative techniques to get you started.
Visit the Help and Support pages for video tutorials and more: Adobe Photoshop Elements | Adobe Premiere Elements.
Visit the Photoshop Elements Techniques Learning Center from one of our partners, Photoshop Elements Techniques magazine.
Can I get technical support or help for my trial version?
Adobe Technical Support will help you install or troubleshoot an installation issue with a trial version of Adobe products. Additional phone and web support is available only for registered users of purchased software. For additional help, we recommend the following free options: Search Adobe Community Help to find the focused answers you need — fast. Searchable content includes the in-depth, product-specific Help that Adobe has always delivered, plus additional Adobe and third-party content chosen by experts at Adobe and in the design and production communities. Use the search bar within your trial software, or simply choose Help > [Product name].
I have an earlier trial version. Can I convert it to the latest version of the product?
If you are a trial user of an earlier version of Elements software and are ready to purchase the product, you must purchase and install the latest version — Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Adobe Premiere Elements 13, or the Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13 bundle. It is not possible to convert your Elements 12 or earlier trial to the latest version. Note that the organization and tagging you have done in your trial can be converted to the latest version.
I would like to install my product in a different language than the one in which I installed the product during my trial period. Can I uninstall and reinstall my application in a different language?
Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements offer the option to install the application in any one of many languages available. If you would prefer to install a purchased product in a language other than the one you installed during your trial period, simply go back to the original installer (whether DVD or Electronic Software Delivery), install the correct language, and then enter your serial number.
How do I uninstall my trial software?
To uninstall your trial version, close any open Adobe software on your computer and do the following: In Windows®, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select the product that you want to uninstall, click Change/Remove, and then follow the onscreen instructions. In Mac OS, double-click the product installer in Applications\Utilities\Adobe Installers. Authenticate as an administrator, select Uninstall Components, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Should I make a backup copy of the trial software and additional content?
Yes, if you choose the download option when converting a trial to a purchased version, we highly recommend making a backup copy and keeping it together with the serial number. That way, if you get a new computer or have to rebuild an existing one, you have everything you need to efficiently reinstall your Adobe software. (Alternatively, follow the instructions in the email receipt to log in and download your software for up to three years after you purchase.) If you had the software shipped from Adobe or a reseller at purchase, that package serves as your backup version.
Pick your favorite composition from unique crop suggestions. Put a cool twist on your Facebook page by blending your profile and cover photos.* Use Guided Edits to create stylish hybrids of color and black-and-white. And so much more.