Calling all newbies: Do you yearn to be an InDesign pro but can’t spend more than a few minutes in the program without getting frustrated? If so, this is your follow-along lab. Master the basics while learning insider secrets about laying out beautiful pages for print, PDF, and digital publications. Join InDesign expert and Adobe MAX Master Anne-Marie “Her Geekness” Concepcion (co-founder of the InDesignSecrets blog and podcast) as she patiently, clearly, and enthusiastically helps you master the world’s preeminent layout program.
In Part 2, you’ll work on a real-world project, learning these skills as you go:
- Managing and fixing image links that are out of date or missing
- Automatically flowing text page by page
- Formatting with paragraph and character styles
- Using spell-check and Find/Change
- Applying color to text and objects
- Exporting to PDF for commercial printing (with bleed and trim guides)