Multi-camera videos are increasing in popularity, and editing them in Adobe Premiere Pro is straightforward as long as you know a few basics. Premiere Pro guru Valentina Vee as she guides editors new to multi-camera editing through the basics required for a first multi-camera edit. Discover how to combine multiple video angles, import footage shot with Premiere Rush on your phone, switch between camera footage, fine tune multi-camera cuts, and match cameras’ colors and frame sizes.
You’ll learn about:
- Multi-camera best practices, including shooting video via Premiere Rush
- Understanding the Create Multi-camera Source Sequence dialog box
- Live switching a multi-camera sequence
- Refining a multi-camera edit
- Best strategies for color matching different camera angles