Join Adobe and our research partners from Readability Matters, LabX at the University of Central Florida, and the Writing Program at the University of Arizona to learn about our research into how the use of custom reading formats can make dramatic changes in how students learn to read.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- How to customize your students’ reading experiences with a couple of clicks using free Acrobat Reader
- Readability Matters and how small changes to formatting can yield big results
- New research into how font choice and spacing affect reading for everyone
- Our Virtual Reading Lab and how you can use it with your students
- University of Arizona’s research into helping students determine their optimal reading formats