How do I find my individual session schedule?
- From the MAX homepage, click Sign In to log in with the Adobe ID and password you used when you registered for MAX.
- From the top navigation, click on your avatar and then click My Schedule. NOTE – only registered attendees will have access to My Schedule.
- Click on Sessions in the top navigation to view the full list of MAX sessions. Select My Schedule just below the Search field to open up your personal MAX schedule.
- Although MAX has ended, registered attendees can still favorite sessions by clicking on the heart icon. Filter by My Favorites to show only those sessions you've favorited. On My Schedule, click Show Favorites to see these sessions alongside your scheduled sessions.
How do I watch sessions?
- From the Sessions list: view on-demand sessions by clicking on the session card. Once you are in the session page, click on the play button on banner image to start the recording.
- From the Speaker list: Review the speaker list or search and filter for a specific speaker. Click on the speaker card to open their profile, where you can find a complete list of their sessions and select the ones you’d like to watch on-demand.
Will I be able to watch session recordings after they broadcast, including those that aired in the LIVE Broadcast?
Yes! Most session recordings will be available on-demand. On-demand content will be available at no cost to watch over the coming year.
- Check out our Keynotes here.
- Other Live Broadcast content is available to view on-demand in smaller segments. Narrow your search by searching for the speaker name and filtering by one of the following session types: Evangelist, Keynote, Luminary, Special Guest.
- Other sessions can also be watched by searching on our sessions page and clicking on the session card.
What is the difference between the various session types offered?
- Sessions: Most are between 30-60 minutes. English, French, German, and Japanese captions are available. Sessions presented in Japanese have Japanese captions only.
- Labs: Designed to provide the tools you need to learn on your own later. Labs are comprised of 2-3 chapters, about 30 minutes each. Labs are in English only. Creativity workshops: All about exploring and playing, up to 15 minutes. Workshops are in English only.
What does my experience level need to be for sessions?
Sessions range from beginner to advanced. Attendees should have a general familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and the particular tools featured in the session.
To help select sessions that are appropriate for your skill level, MAX technical levels are defined as follows:
- Beginner: This product or topic is either new to you or you’d like to brush up and focus on basic and essential skills, techniques, and industry standards.
- Intermediate: Take your skills to the next level with content geared to refining and expanding your mastery of basic skills of the featured product.
- Advanced: You live in this featured product every day and consider yourself a master of its tools. These sessions will provide the latest and most advanced techniques to enhance your workflow.
Where can I find the lineup of keynote and session speakers?
The full list of conference speakers can be found by clicking on Sessions in the top navigation. Toggle to Speakers above the filter list. Search for speakers by name or apply filters to search for speakers of interest.
Can I share on-demand sessions with someone who is not registered for the event?
While sessions cannot be downloaded and distributed, anyone can view all listed on-demand sessions.
Will I get copies of the presentations and materials?
- PDFs of session presentations and lab workbooks will be available for download from the individual session pages.
- Lab files will be shared via Creative Cloud by clicking on the "Add to your Creative Cloud" button under Session Files on the individual session pages. An active Creative Cloud account is required to access lab files.
- Some of our speakers are bound by copyright or licensing agreements and therefore do not permit us to make their materials available for download.
How can I download assets for the Labs?
Lab files will be shared via Creative Cloud by clicking on the Download Now button under Session Files on the individual session pages. An active Adobe ID account is required to access lab files. Click here to learn how to copy files to your Creative Cloud account.
Where can I find translated session titles and descriptions?
Visit the Session list to find session titles and descriptions that are available in English and Japanese.
What are the session tracks?
3D and AR
Discover how to push the boundaries of creativity with 3D design and Augmented Reality. Learn how to take your first step in 3D with Adobe Dimension, a 3D scene design tool that lets you integrate work from Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for product and brand visualizations, creative storytelling, illustration, and more. Bring your content into the Adobe Aero app and explore the new medium of Augmented Reality to create interactive experiences. Take your 3D skills to the next level with the Substance suite of texturing tools to create realistic materials for 3D models.
Now more than ever, it’s essential to keep your business moving while empowering remote work. This track will inspire you to become even more productive while digitizing your workflows with Document Cloud apps and services. Learn how to accelerate workflows with e-signatures, collaborate across teams and devices with Acrobat, embed PDF capabilities into Google and Microsoft apps, build seamless digital experiences with Document Cloud SDKs, and leverage Adobe’s latest PDF innovations powered by AI.
Creativity and Design in Business
The Creativity and Design in Business track focuses on how to grow your creative career and build strong businesses that are focused on design and creativity. Learn how to step up and lead a team, overcome setbacks, and get inspired to tackle personal passion projects. Hear from leaders from top brands and agencies who will share how they’re driving business success and advancing the cause of design through unique strategies and techniques, creative campaigns, and innovation.
The Education track will inspire educators and leaders in K12 or Higher Education as they support creative literacy and prepare students for their futures. Hear from leaders in the field engaging students in the classroom and beyond. Learn about best practices in distance learning. Join this track to explore how to prepare the next generation with job skills for a changing world.
Make the most of Creative Cloud by learning key techniques, time saving tips and tricks, and innovative ways of working across multiple design disciplines. Topics include image compositing, retouching, photo modification, print design, digital publishing and, of course, spectacular graphic designs. This track will be led by pioneers and thought leaders in the design space who will inspire you by sharing their strategies and techniques.
Illustration and Digital Painting
If you’re a beginner looking to learn from creative experts who draw, paint, and illustrate, this track teaches you tactical skillsets and insider tips you can use right away. If you’re an experienced professional, you’ll learn industry secrets and discover new specialties from the top names working today. Either way, join this track for ideas, inspiration, and skill building from leading digital artists who will share their insights, trade secrets, and processes.
Spark your passion for photography with sessions that will help you improve your photography skills and create great photos with your smartphone camera or DSLR. Learn how to transform your photos to look exactly as you imagined and create different looks from a single photograph. See how you can easily shoot, edit, and share your photos from anywhere, and effortlessly move your images, along with your edits, between your mobile devices and desktop. Gain ideas, inspiration, and hands-on practice with leading photographers and Adobe experts in sessions, hands-on labs, and experiential workshops.
Learn how to express yourself, connect with your audience, and create standout social media content. You’ll get simple tips for making photos and graphics that pop, find out how to shoot and edit videos like a pro, and learn how to get the most out of platforms like Instagram and TikTok using just the smartphone in your pocket. The sessions in the Social Media track will cover practical tutorials and best practices to help you own your social presence.
UI and UX
Learn how to design, prototype, and share rich user experiences. Whether you're new to UI/UX or an experienced designer, these sessions and labs will guide you to the future of experience design with tips and tricks, skills, and best practices. Learn the secrets of web and mobile design and mock-up layouts, add objects, components and navigation, and wire up multiple artboards to create interactive prototypes. Discover the power of sharing and collaboration with shared links, design specs, design systems, and more.
Learn how to bring your ideas to life and develop the skills for editing video, designing motion graphics, creating animations, applying visual effects, and more. From shooting and editing social videos to producing full-scale productions, you’ll understand how to capture, edit, and finesse your clips with the video tools available in Creative Cloud.