Join Natalie Franke, author of Built to Belong and co-founder of the Rising Tide Society, as she reveals the power of community over competition. As social media platforms continue to evolve, algorithms change, and new features arise, keeping creators on their toes, one fact remains — if you can cultivate a community online, you can and will win in the long term. To do so, you must shift your mindset and adopt new strategies to keep succeeding on social.
In this session, you’ll explore how to:
- Embrace a community-over-competition mindset
- Leverage the commitment curve to scale your community
- Prioritize collaboration as a vehicle for audience expansion
- Eliminate scroll-induced jealousy and comparisons
- Choose creation over consumption so that the algorithm is in your favor