Technical Level: Intermediate
In this intermediate-level session, join Adobe master trainer Abba Shapiro as he shows you not only how to edit interviews faster, but also how to make them look and sound better. We’ll explore the new Text-Based Editing (TBE) workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro to quickly assemble a rough cut. Then refine the edit using the trimming tools. We’ll also fix and enhance the sound in just a few clicks with the built-in audio tools, and finally do a quick color correction in the Lumetri Color panel.
You’ll learn how to:
- Import clips and automatically generate transcriptions
- Create a rough cut by simply copying and pasting text
- Refine your interview with the trimming tools
- Fix and enhance audio with just a few clicks
- Leverage the Lumetri Color panel to make your interviews picture-perfect