STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND STAFF
Education discount on select Adobe products
- Attend an accredited primary or secondary school, university, or college as defined below.
- Be enrolled full- or part-time and have a valid student ID
Teachers and staff: For personal use by teachers, administrators, and school staff on their personally owned computers.
Get discounted pricing for your school
For school use:
For use on computers owned and operated by educational institutions.
Academic discounts are available for teachers, administrators, and staff at accredited K-12 and higher education institutions as defined below.
Don't qualify for education discounts? Shop the commercial store
Proof of eligibility
Definition of Qualified Purchasers in the Student/Teacher Store:
- University and college students - students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study.
- Primary and secondary school students - students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction.
- Faculty and staff - teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or public or higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study.
You will need to provide a valid copy of academic identification in order to purchase from the Adobe Student/Teacher Store. Identification can be sent online or by email. You will receive your products only after your identification is validated.
Get full details on eligibility for all Adobe education discounts for students, teachers, staff, and institutions.
For more information on education purchasing and academic validation procedures, read the Education Store FAQ.
Note: Tax-exempt purchases cannot be made through the Adobe Education Store. Tax Exempt can be made on the Adobe Educational Licensing Store.