Quarantine happy birthday wishes.
Some of our favorite birthday messages, including ones for social distancing birthdays.
1. Since I can’t see you on your birthday this year, I’m sending you this virtual gift.
2. Happy birthday. This was the most sanitized card I could find.
3. Holy crap. You’re 50.
4. Sending you a virus-free birthday hug on your special day.
5. Happy birthday with toilet paper cakes.
6. Happy birthday. I miss you and love you.
7. Nothing can rain on your parade. Happy birthday, friend.
8. Happy birthday. Wish I could be with you.
9. Today’s your special day, so you better go all out.
10. This birthday card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses so that you know how loved you are.
11. Staying in is the new going out, happy birthday.
12. We might be apart today, but you’re always in my heart.
Birthday wishes for best friends.
Birthday cards for friends are an excellent opportunity to remind your best friends how much they mean to you. Some meaningful approaches including thanking them, reminiscing on great times you’ve shared in the past year, praising their accomplishments, or letting them what about them you love most. Start with our ideas below, and add any personal details to it to make it extra special.
- “Can’t imagine my life without you. Today, I’m overjoyed to celebrate your existence. Happy birthday, friend.”
- “Happy birthday, friend. Everyday I am grateful to have you in my life. Let today be another reminder that you’re the best. Love you.”
- “For someone who deserves the world – hope your day is full of joy, laughter, friendship, and your favorite type of cake.”
- “For this next year, I wish for all your wildest dreams to come true. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
- “If it weren’t for you, I would never have become the person I am today. Thank you for being a best friend, a role model, a shoulder to cry on, and a partner in crime. And most important of all, happy birthday.”
- “Sometimes life gets tough, but I always rest assured that I can make it over any obstacle in my way with you in my life. Thanks for being the best friend the world has to offer, happy birthday.”
- “Throughout my life you have showered me with love, laughter, and support. Thank you for always giving me your all. I do my best always to return the favor. Happy birthday, friend.”
- “Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, joy, and support. You are the best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.”
- “Everyday I learn something new from your kindness, your compassion, and your sheer brilliance. Here’s to another year of invaluable life lessons. Happy birthday, friend.”
- “I don’t know how I got so lucky to have a best friend like you. Enjoy your cake, your party and your presents today but remember that your friendship is the greatest gift of all.”
- “Friend, it’s been nothing short of amazing to see what you’ve accomplished in the past year. Can’t wait to see what wondrous things the next year holds for you. Happy birthday.”
- “Thank you for being you. You are the best person I know. Happiest of birthdays.”
- “Each moment that we’ve spent together has been a memorable one. Looking forward to many more memories in the years to come. Happy birthday.”
- “Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so grateful for you. Cheers to the best year yet.”
- “There’s no one on Earth I’d rather celebrate more than you. Let’s eat, drink, and be merry in your honor.”
Happy birthday messages for acquaintances.
Birthday messages are always appreciated when they’re written with kindness. Whether this card is for a new friend, a distant one, or anyone in between, take a moment to show them what they mean to you.
- “Wishing you a day filled with happiness, hugs, and delicious cake. Happy birthday.”
- “It’s time to celebrate your special day. You’ve earned it, and you deserve it. Happy birthday.”
- “Birthdays remind us of who we are and what we’ve done – thanks for being an amazing role model to myself and for many others. Sending you love on this birthday.”
- “I hope that today’s wishes, smiles and heartfelt words turn into many amazing memories. You deserve all the best, happy birthday.”
- “There are a lot of good people out there in the world, but today we recognize YOU as being one of the best. Happy birthday.”
- “You stepped into my life at the best possible time. So glad I can celebrate with you on this special day. Happy birthday.”
- “An amazing friend deserves an amazing day. Hope it’s the best from start to finish.”
- “On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that the world has to offer. Happy birthday.”
- “Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year ahead. Thanks for being such a great friend.”
- “Going old happens. Growing up is a choice. Happy birthday.”
- “Just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know I appreciate your friendship so much. Can’t wait to see what the next year has in store for both you and our friendship. Enjoy your day.”
- “Happy birthday. Hope all of your wishes come true, and then some.”
- “Distance may keep us apart, but it could never get in the way of me wishing you the happiest of birthdays. Thanks for being my friend over the years through it all. Hope this year is the best.”
- “Another year around the sun. Take time to reflect on all your accomplishments, and get excited about all the great things to come. Can’t wait to support you through it all. Happy birthday.”
- “Whatever it is you wish for on this special day, know that you deserve it. Hope this birthday is the best yet.”
Funny happy birthday messages.
A birthday is a day that should be full of joy, so laughter is heavily encouraged. Keep your friend’s sense of humor in mind as you compose your fun-filled greeting.
- “Best friend, we’ve been through it all. We’ve celebrated birthdays together from our diaper days as kids, and I look forward to our diaper days as adults. Let’s live it up while we’re young.”
- “Like a fine wine, we get better with age. Or maybe we just feel better about our age with a little bit of wine.”
- “Your birthday is a painful reminder of how old I’m getting. At least we’re in it together.”
- “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, talented, pretty, creative, and fabulous. I love that we’re so much alike.”
- “It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer. Congrats on your success.”
- “At least you’re not as old as you will be next year. Happy birthday.”
- “Here’s to hoping all your candles this year don’t set off the fire alarm. Your birthday is gonna be lit.”
- “If things really do get better with age, then you’re nearing perfection. I bet it feels as good as it looks. Happy birthday.”
- “For your birthday, how about a fruit salad instead of cake? A fruit salad with mostly grapes – no, all grapes. Fermented grapes. Wine it is.”
- “I can barely keep up with everyone’s birthdays these days, but you better believe I’d never forget yours. Happy birthday to the best friend there is.”
- “A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the best friend in the world was born. Happy birthday.”
- “Another birthday, another year older. Don’t you think it’s about time we started to act our age? Well, I know exactly what you’ll say. Next year. Happy birthday.”
- “You’re not old. You’re just old enough to know better but not old enough to care. Happy birthday.”
- “Another year to prove that older doesn’t really mean wiser. Happy birthday.”
- “When I say, ‘have a happy birthday’, you better freaking do it.”
Happy birthday quotes for friends.
When the right words are hard to find, there’s no shame in taking inspiration from someone or something else. Enjoy our hand-picked quotes below to share with mom on her special day.
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” - Dr. Seuss
- “You can be gorgeous at 30, charming at 40, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” - Coco Chanel
- “I decided if you’re lucky enough to be alive, you should use each birthday to celebrate what your life is about.” - Mary Steenburgen
- “Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be.” - Robert Browning
- “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.” - Brad Garrett
- “When someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?” - Lisa Loeb
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” - William Shakespeare
- “Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” - Franz Kafka
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – Unknown
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling you to eat more cake.” - Jo Brand
- “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” - Fred Astaire
- “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” - Buddy Valastro
- “There are two great days in a person’s life - the day we are born, and the day we discover why.” - William Barclay
How to make birthday cards with Adobe Spark.
Light the candles with Adobe Spark.
Celebrating someone’s birthday is all about singing praise. Adobe Spark lets you create a custom-tailored message that will make your recipient feel special and honored. Whether the occasion is bittersweet and quiet or a party that rocks out in sheer exuberance, our designs convey the birthday message that hits exactly the right note. Our templates work for personal greetings, formal wishes, or even for group signing. Whatever special message you want to deliver, Adobe Spark is here to make it happen.
Share your Adobe Spark Post birthday card.
Adobe Spark Post makes it easy to design and share your birthday greeting so that it sends the most joy possible. Download and print out your design on a card, or share it as an eye-catching post on social media. If you like to think big, send your design to a professional printer to hang as a banner at the birthday party or hand out party favors. However you present it, your card will become a cherished keepsake in its own right to commemorate the joyous day.