Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom
Creating a one-of-a-kind greeting.
1. Roses are red, violets are blue, there’s no one I’d rather turn to in times of need than you.
2. You’re not just a mom, you’re the greatest woman I know.
3. Your birthday outshines all the other 364 days of the year.
4. So grateful to be able to grow with you.
5. Cheers to a woman full of grace, love, and compassion.
Loving birthday wishes for moms.
Birthday cards for moms are a great opportunity to thank them for all that they do. Think about a message that they can hold onto forever, and that will encourage them to sit back, relax, and enjoy their special day to the fullest.
- “Happy birthday, Mom. Everyday I am grateful to have you in my life. Let today be another reminder that you’re the best. Love you.”
- “You’re more than a mother. You’re the greatest woman I know. Thank you for everything, and happy birthday.”
- “Hope your day is full of relaxation, an abundance of love, and your favorite type of cake.”
- “Mom, if it weren’t for you I would never have become the person I am today. Thank you for being a role model, mother, and an amazing friend. And most important of all, happy birthday.”
- “Mom, thanks for all your support and your invaluable life lessons. Cheers to your best birthday yet.”
- “I’m so lucky to have a mother like you. You are my best friend, the best mom, and the best person I know. Happiest of birthdays to you.”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in times of trouble than you. Happy birthday to you mom, you’re the best.”
- “Mom, you know how to bring our family together like none other. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother. Love, your children.”
- “Mom, you are a role model, a genius, a superwoman, a five-star chef, and the most gorgeous person I know. How do you do it all? Cheers to another year of living your best life, happy birthday.”
- “I am sending warm wishes and loving thoughts your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday, Mom.”
- “Sometimes life gets tough, but I always rest assured that I can make it over any obstacle in my way with the power of your love. Thanks for being the best mom the world has to offer, happy birthday.”
- “Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I do my best always to return the favor. Happy birthday, mom.”
- “Happy birthday, Ma. My hope is to be the amazing role model for my own family one day as you have been for ours. Your love is the best.”
- “Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, joy, and support. You are the best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.”
- “Everyday I learn something new from your grace, wonder, and compassionate soul. Here’s to another year of invaluable life lessons. Happy birthday, Mom.”
Funny happy birthday messages for moms.
A birthday is a day that should be full of joy, so laughter is heavily encouraged. Keep your mom’s sense of humor in mind as you compose your fun-filled greeting.
- “However old you are is the new 30. Happy birthday.”
- “Like a fine wine, we get better with age. Or maybe we just feel better about our age with a little bit of wine.”
- “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, talented, pretty, creative, and fabulous. I love that we’re so much alike.”
- “It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer. Congrats on your success.”
- “At least you’re not as old as you will be next year. Happy birthday.”
- “Time to tell you the truth, mom, you don’t bake the best cookies in the world. But you do give the best hugs, kisses, back scratches, care when I’m sick, support when I’m down and home to come back to. Your Thanksgiving turkey isn’t too bad either. Happy birthday.”
- “Just like you’re not supposed to have a favorite child, I’m not supposed to have a favorite parent. But between you and me, let’s just say dad didn’t get as great of a gift as you’re getting this year. Happy birthday, Mom. From your unofficial favorite child.”
- “Here’s to hoping all your candles this year don’t set off the fire alarm. Your birthday is gonna be lit.”
- “You may be getting older Mom, but think on the bright side, you’ll at least always be younger than Dad. Happy birthday.”
- “Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and then pretend I said them. Love you, mom.”
- “Your birthday outshines all the other 364 days of the year. Happy birthday, mom.”
- “If things really do get better with age, then you’re nearing perfection. I bet it feels as good as it looks. Happy birthday, mom.”
- “For your birthday, how about a fruit salad instead of cake? A fruit salad with mostly grapes – no, all grapes. Fermented grapes. Wine it is.”
- “I can barely keep up with everyone’s birthdays these days, but you better believe I’d never forget yours. Happy birthday to the best mom there is.”
- “A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the best woman in the world was born. Happy birthday, mom.”
Happy birthday quotes for moms.
When the right words are hard to find, there’s no shame in taking inspiration from someone or something else. Enjoy our hand-picked quotes below to share with mom on her special day.
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.” - Minna Antrim
- “You can be gorgeous at 30, charming at 40, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” - Coco Chanel
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” - Cardinal Mermillod
- “I decided if you’re lucky enough to be alive, you should use each birthday to celebrate what your life is about.” - Mary Steenburgen
- “When someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?” - Lisa Loeb
- “A beautiful woman is like a painting and remains beautiful no matter how old she is.” - Chloe Thurlow
- “The heart of a good mother is as big as the ocean; accommodating all kinds of things and sweeping all unwanted things to its shores.” - Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” - William Shakespeare
- “It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful.” - R.M. Broderick
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” - Terri Guillemets
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” - Drew Barrymore
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling you to eat more cake.” - Jo Brand
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” - Unknown
Happy birthday messages for Grandmothers.
Often, the most meaningful gift for a grandmother on her special day is a heartfelt card. Start your card with one of our messages below, and feel free to add an anecdotal detail that will put a smile on your grandmother’s face.
- “Grandma, you’ve always wished the best for me, so today I’m wishing the best for you. Happy birthday.”
- “I may not be there to celebrate with you today Grandma, but you are always in my heart. I hope your birthday is nothing but the best.”
- “There is no grandma in the world that can compare to you. Thank you for being the guiding light for our family and giving us the gift of so much love and joy. We love you.”
- “Oh grandma, today you are younger than ever. Thank you for teaching me all about love, kindness, and eternal youth. I am fortunate to have you, happy birthday.”
- “Happy Birthday, Grandma. Sit back, relax, and let us spoil you as much as you’ve spoiled us today. You deserve it.”
- “To talk to, laugh with, learn from — thanks for being an amazing grandmother and an awesome friend. Happy birthday, I love you.”
- “Happy birthday Grandma. Take some time out for yourself today, you deserve it more than anyone I know.
- “I know you have everything in the world, so if there is one thing I wish for you today, it would be excellent health and many more amazing memories with your children and grandchildren. Happy birthday.”
- “Have a wonderful birthday, grandmother. Thank you for your endless love, patience, warmth, and support. You are truly an angel.”
- “My sweet grandmother, when I was young, I dreamt of becoming a woman like you. Your support, love, and faith made me the person I am now. I can’t be grateful enough for it. Happy birthday.”
- “If things really do get better with age, then you’re nearing perfection. I bet it feels as good as it looks. Happy birthday, Grandma.”
- “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest grandmother on the Earth. I am so lucky that you’ve been kind enough to pass down these genes to the rest of us.”
- “Grandma, you have given me such great advice over the years. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that and more. You’re the best.”
- “Whether it’s your 60th, 80th, or 100th birthday, you look as beautiful as ever, Grandma. Happy birthday to the happiest woman I know.”
- “There is not a single day I don’t think about you and all that you’ve done for me. Happy birthday, Grandma.”
Send happy birthday wishes for your mother.
Light the candles with Adobe Spark.
Celebrating mom’s birthday is all about singing praises. Adobe Spark lets you create a custom-tailored message that will make her feel special and honored. Whether the occasion is intimate and quiet or a party that rocks out in sheer exuberance, our designs convey the birthday message that hits exactly the right note. Our templates work for personal greetings, formal wishes, or even for group signing.
Share your Adobe Spark Post birthday card.
Adobe Spark Post makes it easy to design and share your birthday greeting so that it sends the most joy possible. Download and print out your design on a card, or share it as an eye-catching post on social media. If you like to think big, send your design to a professional printer to hang as a banner at the birthday party or hand out party favors. However you present it, your card will become a cherished keepsake in its own right to commemorate the joyous day.