Celebrate Christmas with handcrafted greetings.
Share a one-of-a-kind Christmas greeting this year with Adobe Spark.
Funny Christmas messages.
- “You’re hard to buy gifts for, so enjoy this carefully crafted Christmas card and the joy of having me in your life.”
- “Merry Christmas you cotton-headed ninny muggins.”
- “Dear Santa, leave the presents, take my little brother.”
- “Christmas: The best time of year to sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Hope it’s a great one.”
- “I put so much thought into your gift that I ran out of time to get it. Enjoy this Christmas card.”
- “Sending a digital greeting is making me feel much better about the dead tree in my living room.”
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But, if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.”
- “The tree’s not the only thing getting lit this year.”
Romantic Merry Christmas wishes.
- “Can I get a picture of you to show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
- “Your smile is as bright as all the Christmas lights in town. Merry Christmas, my love.”
- “You shake it better than a snow globe.”
- “The holidays have never been so happy now that you’re in my life. Merry Christmas.”
- “I look forward to finding you under the mistletoe.”
- “It’s lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.”
- “What’s better than opening presents, eating treats, and singing Christmas songs? Doing all of that with you by my side.”
- “Thank you for bringing the magic to my Christmas, my love. Happy to spend this holiday with you.”
Merry Christmas wishes for friends.
- “Every day is Christmas with you as my friend.”
- “May your Christmas be full of love, laughter, and goodwill. And may the new year brings peace and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.”
- “Thank you for giving me the gift of your friendship all year long. Hope this holiday is the best one yet.”
- “The gift of love, the gift of peace, and the gift of happiness: may all these be yours this Christmas.”
- “Hope your Christmas is warm with love, joy, and a full cup of eggnog. Best wishes to you and your family.”
- “‘Tis the season to rejoice for all the good times we’ve shared throughout the year and to celebrate all the great ones ahead. Merry Christmas.”
- “May this be a Christmas to remember. Sending all my love to you and your family. Happy Holidays.”
- “Thank you for being the friend to sing Christmas carols loud and clear for all to hear with me. Wishing you the merriest Christmas.”
Merry Christmas wishes for family.
- “May peace be your gift this Christmas and your blessing all year through.”
- “Family is what makes Christmas so special to me. Nothing makes me happier than to share this season with you.”
- “Thank you for making Christmas so special each and every year. Grateful for the gift of your love.”
- “Family always reminds me of the true reason for the season, and for that I’m so grateful.”
- “Let the spirit of love fill our hearts and homes. What a beautiful time of year to be surrounded by a wonderful family.”
- “So happy to be home for Christmas.”
- “My favorite memories are the ones spent surrounded by family during Christmas. Looking forward to another year of peace, love, and joy.”
- “As they say, “there’s a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy, when they pass around the coffee and the pumpkin pie.” Spending Christmas with our family is the best.”
Merry Christmas quotes & sayings.
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” - Roy L. Smith
- “What is Christmas? It is a tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” - Agnes M. Pharo
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” - Eric Sevareid
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” - Janice Maeditere
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” - Will Ferrell, Elf
- “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance - each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” - Deborah Whipp
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.” - Emily Matthews
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” - Dale Evans
More ways to share your Christmas greeting.
Adobe Spark makes it easy to share your Christmas cheer. Download your Christmas greeting and share it via email or your social media platforms. Or print out your Adobe Spark creation and send it as your holiday card to friends and family. Your greeting can also be printed as a poster and used for holiday décor or make little prints for gift tags. There are endless opportunities to spread the Christmas magic with your Adobe Spark creation.
Remember, Christmas is the season of giving and sharing the love. Fill your Adobe Spark Christmas greeting with love and well wishes for all your loved ones, friends, and family. Get in the holiday spirit by printing and sharing your card, and relish all the wonder that the season offers. Happy holidays.