Learn how to make a photo slideshow.
Show off your photographs in style. Learn how to easily create a photo slideshow and share your favorite pictures.
After you’ve snapped some stunning photos, you may be wondering how to best show them to your friends and family. A photo slideshow is a great, fun way to show off your photos in one simple package. Here’s how to make a professional-looking photo slideshow using Adobe Premiere Rush.
How to make a photo slideshow in 7 steps.
- Launch Premiere Rush, then click Create New Project on the home screen.
- When the Media Browser opens, locate your photos and import them to the browser.
- Click Create. Add your photos to the newly created timeline.
- If you forgot photos, you can add them to the sequence by clicking the plus-shaped Add Media button in the left toolbar.
- Rearrange your photos on the timeline by clicking and dragging their clips around. You can also trim clips by selecting them and dragging the orange handles at the ends of the clip.
- Add transitions to make your slideshow more exciting. Click the Transitions button in the right toolbar to open the Transitions panel. You can add transitions between your clips by simply dragging and dropping them into place.
- Once you’re happy with your slideshow, click Share in the top toolbar. In the Share view, you can save your video to your device or directly share it on social media.
Take your photo slideshows to the next level.
You can do much more with your photo slideshows, including adding music and audio, correcting color with simple presets, creating zooms, and more. Take a moment to explore everything you can do with Premiere Rush to create a photo slideshow you’ll be proud to share.