How to make an editable PDF yard sale flyer template.
Learn how to create a PDF template for yard sale flyers. Fill out and share your flyer easily when you need to get rid of your old things.
When you want to declutter — and make a few bucks while you’re at it — nothing beats a good old yard sale. But to sell your stuff, you need someone to buy it. Flyers are a classic way to attract interested people to pick up the things you no longer need, and these days you can distribute flyers digitally as well.
Here’s how you can create an editable and reusable PDF yard sale flyer template with Adobe Acrobat.
What to put on a yard sale sign.
Even after advertising your yard sale on Craigslist or Facebook and sharing it with friends and neighbors, you can reach other possible buyers by making a yard sale sign.
Shoppers who see your yard sale advertised online may not be sure they’re in the right place. A yard sale sign could make it easier to find, or passersby might be persuaded to stop and browse if your yard sale is well marked thanks to your well-displayed sign.
Some tips to make a yard sale sign clear, concise, and easy to read are:
- Make the important words stand out. Write the words “Yard Sale” in caps with a font and color that stand out, considering the background color as well.
- Consider including other important information. Include the address where you are having the sale, the date the sale is taking place, and the times you will be available for shoppers.
- Have fun with it. You can decorate your yard sale sign and personalize it according to your needs and creative preferences.
Create your PDF yard sale flyer template.
- Start Acrobat and go into the Tools view. Select Prepare Form.
- Select Create New to make a flyer from scratch. You can also select Single File to import an existing digital yard sale sign template or Scanner to scan an old paper flyer to use as a base.
- Select Start to create the base document.
- Use the Add Text tool to add permanent text and the Add Text Field tool to mark the locations for information that might change, like dates and highlighted items.
- Use the Image Field tool to add locations for images.
- Once your template looks good, select File > Save As to save it as an editable PDF.
Fill out your yard sale flyer template and start selling.
Once your template is ready, you can quickly fill the assigned locations with relevant information and images. Finish your flyer by saving it as a new PDF. Thanks to Acrobat online services, you can also share the flyer template with friends or family planning a yard sale.
Discover what more you can do with Acrobat to convert, compress, share, and send PDFs.