Exciting YouTube video ideas for beginners
Check out these creative video ideas for beginner YouTubers and learn how you can easily edit videos like a pro.
As a fresh YouTuber, you may find it a challenge to come up with new video ideas — especially if you don’t know quite what your channel is all about yet. Here are some YouTube video ideas for beginners that work with any kind of channel.
Creative video ideas for new YouTubers.
Whether you’re a gamer or a makeup artist, try one (or all) of these ideas to see which works best.
- Introduce yourself: First impressions really do matter. Make a video where you tell a bit about yourself and what kind of content you want to make.
- Review something: Reviews are always popular, whether they’re about a new tool, movie, or recipe. They’ll also give your viewers an idea of what you like.
- Make a comparison: Take two similar things and compare them. Tell your viewers why one is better than the other, or why two seemingly different things are actually very similar.
- Participate in a challenge: Everyone loves a good challenge. Come up with a budget outfit or play a game on the hardest difficulty — watching someone beat the odds is always entertaining.
- Share an opinion: Opinions create discussion and let you engage with your audience. Let them know what you think about the latest developments in your subject matter.
- Create a Top 10 list: Just like reviews, making a list of your favorite things tells your viewers what you like and who you are as a person.
A powerful video editor for beginners.
No matter what kind of video you make, you shouldn’t fall into the beginner’s trap of uploading unedited videos. Adobe Premiere Rush is a beginner-friendly video editor that packs a lot of punch. With Premiere Rush, you can cut footage, enhance colors, edit audio, and add titles — on both desktops and mobile devices.
Explore what more you can do with Premiere Rush to bring your video ideas to life today.